Friday, July 25, 2014

4/12/12

4/12/2012
2:50pm

What up?  Not much here.  Today I have to take my dad to the bank because my mom has to take a lein out on the house so she can get a loan to pay off her credit card bills.  I feel bad that I contributed to that a little bit but she's not blaming me.  I will still pay her back when I can.  I have a million other things to pay for first but maybe with this loan she won't need as much help.

So, yesterday I went to this drug forum thing.  People told stories about their children who died and a couple of cops talked.  Apparently Barry is looking at up to 3 years in jail for selling to an undercover cop--no that's possession.  I think delivery is up to 7 years.  He was on probation in Kane County but committed the crime that got him arrested in Cook. So, either way he's doing time somewhere.  I hope he does because I would feel better if there was some consequence for his actions and he was forced to tell the truth.  I know I'm not the judicial system, but after everything he put everyone in his family through, the least he could do is be honest.  But... it's not my problem anymore.  I still have to wait another month to find out what happens, though.
Something I am a little worried about though is how Sarah is holding up.  I haven't spoken to her since last Friday.

So, I am really enjoying this not worrying about anything thing.  Not having to worry about anyone else's feelings or figuring out my day according to anyone else is really nice.  I kind of forgot how to live that way.  It feels good to not be "owned" by anyone besides myself.  Man, this time next week I will be in Door County.  I can't freaking wait.  I think I'm gonna turn my texts off and just use my phone as a camera :).  Actually, that sounds like a really good idea.  Just so I can just "be" for a few days and not be glued to my cell phone except to take pictures.  I have another digital camera but I love the pictures my phone takes.

At any rate, I need to get going.

<3,
me

3:22pm

No comments:

Post a Comment