Thursday, July 10, 2014

7/15/12

7-15-12
----------
Hey.  I finally have 10 minutes to write. I’m gonna eat, then get ready to go to work.  2-7 ugh.  I can’t wait for tomorrow/Tuesday.  Except I asked Erin if she wanted to hang out Tuesday ‘cause I haven’t been such a good friend lately (I do have my own things going on, ya know?). Idk if she really is mad at me or if I’m paranoid as usual, but she seemed mad so I came up with movie day at my house so we could hang out.  She may not have the gas money but since she’s coming this way Monday night for Bru’s Room karaoke, she wants to spend the night here.  That’s fine, but she’d have to sleep on the couch.  She never answered that so I assume she’s mad that I won’t give up a night with Brian to hang out with her.  Maybe that makes me selfish I don’t know, but I don’t think I should have to do that.  I’ll keep you posted.
I’m freaking tired, I don’t wanna go to Big Lots today.  Lol I want more hours yet I’m sick of that place.  Brian told me some pizza place in Delray is hiring and I’m like, “How the fuck do you want me to get to and from?”  Plus, I’d be a terrible server.  And since I know you’re wondering, No.  Driving is not coming along.  No car, no money.  I will make it happen though.  Promise.  So anyway, yea.  My depression still hasn’t really lifted.  It’s weird because half the time, I wanna lay in bed and cry, and I’m also super freaking motivated.  Like, I want to work so I can make money and pay shit so I can finally go shopping.  *sigh*.
So, Wednesday, i went to Renegades and Majors with Brian, Gregg, and Stephanie (his brother and sister) and I was already weird about things he’d said before but on the way to Majors he said something about Autumn and calling her honey (which he calls me) and I made a comment about it and he was like, “she was honey before you were.”  So, ouch.  Ever since then it’s been like hard for me.  Fuck, I have to get ready for work.  I will NOT lose my train of thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment