Friday, July 11, 2014

7/22/12

7/22/12
----------
Sorry I never wrote more.  My back is in such excruciating pain that I just didn’t feel like doing anything. At like 5am or whatever time I got up, I took Ibuprofen cause I just couldn’t sleep with my back pain.  I’m not really sure what I did to fuck it up so damn bad but it’s not good.  Anyway, I figured 10 pages a day from yesterday to Saturday, I’d finish the writing part of this and just concentrate on other sections, but I fucked up when I didn’t write more last night.  Whatever though, it will be ok.  I need to not write so much about what I have left to write.  Lol.  One day, I want my kids to read this and actually find it interesting.  Haha good luck with that, self.  So I feel like I leave Big Lots pissed off every time I work.  Joey finally starts as our store manager today and apparently he says that there will no more staying until 10pm, and that everyone’s out by 9:30.  I was like, then they better start putting 9:30pm on my schedule when I close.  Most of my shifts this week are 5-10pm shifts and I got 26 hours.  If I get half an hour shaved off every time I work close, that’s 2 ½ hours on my paycheck that I lose.  I don’t fucking appreciate that.  I am just so sick of retail.  God I wish someone would drop bricks on my back or walk on it or I don’t care.  FIX it somebody.  Please.  I just had Gabby walk on it again.  I also took Ibuprofen again and now I’m sleepy which is too bad because I have to be at work in 2 hours.  I COULD take an hour long nap but I want to write.  Hmmmm the other thing at work that pissed me off was I was trying to rework the stationary section and I kept getting called up to the front even though there was 4 cashiers.  Daniel told me he left Barb and Cassandra go to lunch together.  That was just like, so ridiculous to me.  I can’t finish what I want to finish and have carts overfilled because you sent two people to lunch together--which no one else ever gets to do. Then everyone but me was offered a milkshake (Cassandra and Barb went to Steak and Shake).  Whatever, fuck the dumb bitches I work with.  I know Cassandra is going through hard times but that doesn’t mean she should get special treatment.  So the deal with Cassandra is that her husband is a controlling piece of shit and Cassandra is leaving him.  I’m sure it goes deeper than that as her family is scared for her life now since her dad had a bad dream that she was killed by her husband, but I don’t really know because no one really talks to me anymore.  Again, fuck the dumb bitches i work with.  Alright, I need a nap.  I’ll write as much as I can over the course of the next couple days.  I love you more than life!

<3,
me

Okay I’m back.  Brian and I are watching Breaking Bad.  So far, my back is okay but when I lay down we’ll see how long it lasts.  Anyway, earlier I accidentally called Breaking Bad, Breaking Dawn.  Oops.  But oh well.  I had a horrible night at work.  It could have been worse I guess but ughhhh!  I decided to take a fifteen and Lil came back and started yelling at me for taking a break.  No, she wasn’t really yelling at me but omg what a bitch.  She had the black bitch attitude going on and all.  I really hate niggers.  Yes, I said that but before you get offended hear me out!  She says, “Did you tell anyone you were going on a break?”  I said “Nooo” and by now my face is hot and red and she says, “You need to tell people where you are.” And I said, “Sorry, I didn’t think I had to, miss Lil.”  And she got downright nasty and gave me this dirty look and said something I didn’t hear but with such nastiness, I actually cried.  Later I found out her mother is dying.  I guess that gives people the right to act like bitches?  I mean maybe I didn’t get the memo.  I called her a nigger because to me a nigger is anyone (black or not) who treats others like shit, are trashy, and/or ignorant.  Lil always finds something to be a bitch to me about.  I am so sick of it.  I want a new job so bad.  I can take a course to be a CNA for a week, get certified and work.  It’s $500 but I could do it.  I need out of Big Lots like yesterday!  I can’t believe I cried over it.  I hate crying and I do so much of it lately.  God why is this house so fucking hot?  Alright I wanted to write more but I’m outtie like my own belly button!

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment