Monday, July 7, 2014

11-11-11 to 11-13-11

11-11-11
------------
Make a wish!  It’s 11:11am on 11-11-11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11-12-11
-----------

*falls over* These songs!
1. Fall for you--Second-hand serenade
2. Who am I to say?--Hope
3. May it be--Enya
aww all so beautiful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11-13-11
-----------

Erm, every time I start writing this weekend, I get interrupted.  I don’t even know where I left off in the story.  I know I was talking about my text convo with Ryan.  I said I’d write more about it later.  Well, oops.  There’s not much to say about that convo.  It is what it is, you know?  Idk so now I have like 5 days worth to catch you up on.  Let’s see… Wednesday and Thursday I stayed in then Friday I gave Erica a facial, then we did some running around, I babysat, and then we went to Skeeters.  And ugh omg it’s 10pm and I am so sleepy.  Sooo much to say though.  Grrr. Tomorrow.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment