Friday, July 11, 2014

8-1-12

8-1-12
--------
Hey.  So let me tell you about work the last couple of days.  It was good last night… Today… ugh.  I had shitty customers.  I mean, not so shitty that it ruined my day, but still.  This guy wanted to use his buzz club and I forgot to get the phone number before I closed out the transaction but I told him I could link it.  So he gave me the phone number and it didn’t work so I said, “let me check by email” and he goes, “I don’t want to give you my email.  It always works by that phone number.”  I said it wasn’t working and explained that having an e-mail is how you get a rewards card and he told me something must be wrong with my system and then got all mad and complained about me and said I messed up and then Tori told him to use his e-mail so he went to Cassandra and used his fucking e-mail.  I was like, REALLY?  So the other issue I had was Cassandra.  She was told by Tori to get carts and Cassandra said it was too hot so Tori asked me to do it.  So I went and got them.  Well then later, Cassandra told me to go get them again and on my way to do it, I was like “Ah man, it’s so hot!” and Cassandra looks at me and says, “Suck it up.” Really bitch?  You wouldn’t do it because it was too hot but you tell me to suck it up?  FUCK YOU!  Ugh.  I can’t even say shit because I refuse to start drama at work!  Plus she had her husband bring her Chick-fil-a for lunch.  Then she sits there and says, “oh boohoo things are so awkward between us.”  Really?  What I saw was a husband who braved busy Chick-fil-a crowds to bring you food and said “my wife” with PRIDE.  And you barely said thank you or even hugged him.  She was flirting with Joey earlier and sent me away when I was adding to the conversation even though I was working in that area.  AND I’ve had it with Joey and his comments.  I no longer want the fucking CSS position.  Joey just makes me question what an idiot I am all the time.  I feel like he’s trying to to get rid of everyone.  Red got transferred out ‘cause Joey didn’t like her from what I hear.  But you know how rumors are.  Grrrr.  I don’t know man.  I’m really not sure who’s worse, sears or big lots!  More manana!  Day off!

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment