Wednesday, July 16, 2014

December 30th, 2011

December 30th, 2011
12:35am

hey Beautiful Lady!
I'm not neglecting you, I promise.  I've been so preoccupied with studying that I feel like if I write it will break my concentration.  I have 2 weeks to get all the info I need before my subscription expires and I want to type out as much as I can until I get the money to resubscribe to MassagePrep.com.  I am planning on applying to take my test on March 1st so I need to get everything squared away by then.  I'll still have 90 days to study after they accept my application, but still.  I want all the info and every test question possible and leave no stone unturned.

Anyhow... this week has been good with a mixture of shitty thrown in for flavor.  I am still reeling from this Mark issue.  Yeah, it's not a complete surprise to me that he's an alcoholic.  He's had addiction issues since he was very young.  First with girls, then pot, then harder stuff, then alcohol.  He got married very young to a beautiful girl named Dollie but she was "very conservative" and they fought a lot.  But I never knew he hit her (cuz why would he tell me that part?) And they had a very nasty divorce.  And I guess he got married again to this girl named Tiffany who had a restraining order on him when she married him.  All of this info I got from his sister, btw.

What pissed me off to begin with was this post about how he's gonna be set for life doing nothing (some ad apace with google or yahoo or something).  Then he said "work smart, not hard" and called out his sister.  I put a smartass comment up about finally being able to afford rehab because he put that he was a severe alcoholic and he texts me saying that if I want to judge him then fine.  WTF ever, dude.  Then he called me TWICE today and each time I hung up on him.  If he just wants to chew me out I don't need that shit and if he's calling to give me some sob story I don't need to fucking hear it.  I don't give a shit about what's the truth and what isn't.  If he's still drinking then I have to cut him off like Brian.  See, this is why I refuse to get attached to an addict.  All they do is break your heart.

Well my dear, I would love to continue writing but I've given myself a time limit so I can start getting ready for bed.  I love you and will write later.

<3,
me

12:57am

No comments:

Post a Comment