Wednesday, July 16, 2014

12/14/11

12/14/11
8:06pm

"Pallor:
Pale vampire's skin is a product of a vampire venom's transformative process.  The venom leechs all pigment from the skin as it changes the human skin into the more indestructable vampire form. Regardless of original ethnicity, a vampire's skill will be exceptionally pale.  The hue varies slightly, with darker-skinned humans having a varely discernible olive tone to their vampire skin, but the light shade remains the same.  All forms of skin pigmentation; freckles, moles, birthmarks, age marks, scars, and tattoos--disappear during the transformation."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Chels,
What up?  Me, nothing much.  I feel like I haven't written in here in a while :(.  I've been so focused on trying to get that book finished that I haven't touched anything else.  But the good news is that I finished part 1 and today I worked on part 2 before my massage job then studied until about an hour ago.  And ugh I have to feed my dad soon.  It's not horrible but it does get tiring.  For once i wish he could just make his own damn cheeseburger.
The results of his CT scan came out normal, there was a slight inflammation where the scar tissue was but other than that the doctor didn't see anything unusual or of concern.  So he is now on this medicine called Librax and if that doesn't work then the doctor will try this nerve blocker thing.  So far Norco hasn't worked, soft foods haven't worked, sleeping hasn't worked--nothing has really worked.  I know he's not faking it but sometimes I will notice that he makes a lot more "ouch" noises when we are on the way to the doctor as opposed to just sitting at home.  Like when someone coughs when they're around other people to demonstrate their "being sick", but not so much when they're all alone.
So either his pain has a way of knowing when his doc appointments are, or he's really good at hiding it when I'm there.  I think he doesn't want to bother me or show me that he's in pain because I won't baby him like my mom does.  He was the same way with me when I was younger and I didn't feel good.  If I wasn't bleeding from the eye he didn't believe that I was in any sort of pain.
But... now the tables have turned.  Ooh tonight is pizza night!  Woot woot.

I'm gonna go for now.  I love you and I hope you're having a great night.

<3,
me

P.S.  This is my 1st 5 subject nb I will be attempting to fill up in less than a year.  Let's see how long it takes.

8:41pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11:22pm

Hey Chels,
This isn't a "real entry," just a note.  I am attempting to make this journal as "green" as I can, meaning instead of printing stuff out to add it here, I will be writing it out myself.  I have already printed out some stuff so of course that will go in, but from now on everything new will be handwritten.  So... just a little... warning?  Lol no that's not the right word.  Head's up.  As to why everything is handwritten (except for pictures, which will be developed once a month when I have money).  And I decided not to make special sections but let everything come in as it does so I get to write in all 5 sections.  Enjoy!

<3,
me

11:29pm

No comments:

Post a Comment