Friday, July 25, 2014

March 23rd, 2012

March 23rd, 2012
4:02pm

~hey Chels~
So... yeah.  I'm not really sure what to write about, just thought I felt like writing.  So, you have had a boyfriend for almost a week now (officially).  I think the last time you had a real boyfriend it was David.  I know there was Austin but he was way younger than you and you didn't sound too thrilled about it.  Then there were a bunch of guys who you were with and then Ryan.  I am SO GLAD that you finally got rid of him.  Romantically speaking, anyway.  And now you have finally found someone who you don't want to run away from, and I think that this is the first time ever that even *I* approve.  Lol.  I hope I get to meet him.

Larry is camping tonight and tomorrow.  I'm gonna miss him.  I know we're supposed to be just friends right now but I hope I still get to go with him one day because it did sound like fun.

4:34pm

No comments:

Post a Comment