Tuesday, July 15, 2014

8/8/12

8/8/12
--------
Hey.  I feel like I’m never going to finish this, but I know I will.  It’s just that I feel like I am always at work.  It wouldn’t be so bad if I worked a normal job like 9-5 but no I work 11-5 and usually end up staying until close and come in on my days off.  I’m only complaining ‘cause I want to get this thing done.  As much as I dislike the people at Big Lots, I’m glad I have a job and that I’m getting hours.  Here’s who works there and my opinions:
Joey Sanders--store manager--eh.  ok.
Lillian McCray--DTS/manager--my my… BITCH!
Daniel Patterson--best friends 13 years, I’ll detail more.
Barbara Perez--detail more, cashier
Tori Reed--big, black lesbo, I love her!  Manager in furniture.
Billy __?__ one of my favorites!  Furniture.
Stephanie De La Res--Brian’s Sister.  Detail more.  Cashier.
Brittany Eady--she’s okay.  Sweet, recovery.
Jennifer Jonathon--druggie
Randi Corwin--nice
Jeremy Muller--I can’t stand him
Jose--quiet.  DTS.
Diana--DTS, Jose’s mom
Shawana--DTS, she’s funny
Becky--DTS, weird but nice
Cassandra--cashier and a bitch ugh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I’ll have to elaborate some other time but I have breaking news.  I walked home from Walmart due to yet another fight with Brian.  He was acting impatient and irritated and I thought he was mad at me and I kept asking and while I know that’s irritating--I was concerned.  I finally got sick of it and put my stuff back and walked away and it just went downhill from there.  God, I am so sick of fighting, Rita.  I don’t want things to be this way.  I wasn’t even lashing out until I walked home. I tried to be calm in a fucking impending storm and he still says I acted like a child and ugh it was ridiculous and I just need to sleep.  I’ll write sometime.  Promise.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment