Thursday, July 10, 2014

6/6/12

6/6/12
--------
Good Evening!
You know, I was going to spend the day reading and writing but I had a lot to do.  First, my dad woke me up at 6am to walk the dogs because he had to be at work earlier than normal and didn’t have any time to walk them.  I went back to sleep, woke up at 10 and chilled until Brian went to work at 11.  I finished my book “Red Riding Hood” and then at 3, I went with Justin to West Palm Beach and I picked up Jessica’s car.  I drove her car back to Justin and Nicole’s.  Then at 5, I drove her car to Boca and picked her up from work.  Justin rode with me!  I’m only excited because yay!  I drove!!  95!  And I wasn’t scared!  When I got off the Yamato exit, there was a yield sign so I thought I had to stop, but I guess it’s an open lane so you don’t have to? Anyway,  I stopped and dude behind me was pissed but oh well.  That’s the only mistake I made. Also, I was nervous because Jessica had expired tags and so from West Palm Beach to Lantana, I was praying I didn’t get pulled over because all I have is a permit and no licensed driver with me, so I would have been royally fucked.  It wasn’t a big deal on the way to Boca because Justin was with me.  Anyway, I am ecstatic that I’m finally really ready for my driver’s license.  Better late than never!  (P.S.  I had to get Jessica’s car cuz it was repo’d while she was in Cali).

No comments:

Post a Comment