Friday, July 11, 2014

7/21/12

7/21/12
10:52am
------------
Good Morning!  It is disgustingly hot in here ugh.  I’m at work for yet another long shift.  I think I’ll still get a lot done in here though.  I have like 5 hours after work all to myself!

3:11pm
---------
Heyzers. Wowza!  Busy today.  I feel like I’m running around like a chicken with her head cut off.  So I have like 15 minutes to write.  I ate my lunch and now I can chillax on my break.  So tired though.  So, my schedule for this week looks like this:
Sun 5-10
Wed 11-5
Thurs 5-10
Fri 5-10
Sat 5-10
So I get 26 hours!  No lunch breaks but that’s okay because I have all day on some of those days.  So Monday and Tuesday I’m gonna work on the other sections of this because I want to get this out in the next month!  Anyway, I’m working on a project at work so I hope that keeps me busy until 7.  Last night I went to Skeeters with Brian and tried new songs.  By the time I did my second song, I was pretty buzzed and so relaxed that I didn’t care how I sounded and Tom told me it was a keeper.  I did Lady Antebellum “Never Alone” so that’s good.  I wore my pink dress and my boobs were huge!  I was thinking of giving it away, but Brian likes it.  I think it’s more of a memory for him though….

9:40pm
---------
I don’t know why it would be a good memory for him though.  I mean, I got it when I was trying to look all fabulous for Ryan Mac and Brian didn’t even come that night.  I don’t know how he remembers all that and I don’t… I really think he was in love with me long before I caught on and fell for him too.  He’s my honey!  I wish I hadn’t been so resistant to it, but we’re right where we’re supposed to be.  Anyway, Vicki kept making comments about my boobs and Rick said she was just jealous and I don’t get that.  I want to be tiny with size b cup boobs.  And others (tiny others with size b cup boobs) want big boobs.  They don’t understand though that big boobs usually come from big waists and tummy.  *shakes  head.*  Well, unless you have a personal relationship with a rich man and a plastic surgeon heh heh heh.  Anyway, I almost out drank Brian, but we were head to head all night.  Haha.  He was pretty impressed!  So we left around 11:30 to get my glasses but I was like FUCK IT let’s just get to the movie theater so we did.  Let me just tell you--small popcorn at the theater is definitely enough!  Lol.  Dark Knight Rises seems like a great movie and I would know except I slept through some of it and kept getting up to pee.  How embarrassing, yea?  Oh well.  I’ll watch it again when it’s out on DVD.
I forgot to tell you about Ryan Mac’s girlfriend.  Yea.  Mariah and she’s not his girlfriend yet.  She likes him too but she has a boyfriend.  I guess that’s a new relationship though.  I asked him if he was ready for a relationship now and he said yes.  WTF?  He wasn’t ready for one when I was around and now all of a sudden he is?  I’m not saying I’d rather be with him than with Brian.  I love Brian.  It is kind of upsetting though.  I don’t know how to explain it.  But whatever.  I’ll get over it.  I’m gonna go take a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment