Monday, July 7, 2014

2-8-12

2-8-12
--------
Crap.  Sorry.  I don’t know why I stopped writing.  Back to my dream.  So I went missing and I guess whoever did what they did to me dumped my body next to Dunkin Donuts (which is across the street from Skeeters).  I apparently crawled my way from there to Skeeters (how I got across a busy street, I don’t know?) and I waited for someone to help me.  In the meantime, the police showed up at my house and my brother freaked out.  It was like I was able to watch somehow.  I don’t know if he ever answered or not.  Then I was in the hospital, sleeping, and comatose like.  I was all burnt up and scabby, and bloody--even my eyes.  I’d also been shot.  The unrealistic shocker though, was that Ryan Mcnamara was by my side the whole time--but he was the only one.  I’m not saying he wouldn’t come see me (who knows?) but he certainly would not be the only one.  i don’t think it would be constant, either.  Weird though, huh?
Man, it’s freezing!  I’m in the waiting room, waiting for Erica to finish her MRI.  I think she’ll be out soon. Ha, we’ll see.  So Friday I’m going shopping with Karissa.  I’m buying your gift, new underwear, razors, and Valentines.  Oh, and new pads for my next period cuz the ones I got from Big Lots suck.  So, I wanna get you Breaking Dawn part 1 for Valentine’s Day.  Everyone else will get a card and…. hershey kisses.  Everyone else includes:
Winter
Gabby
Barb
Stephanie
Ryan
Erica
Erin.

That’s it.  Plus my mom, dad, and Rory.

No comments:

Post a Comment