Friday, July 11, 2014

8/2/12

8/2/12
--------
I feel like I just posted “Happy July, welcome to the second half of the year” blah blah blah, and now it’s August.  Wow.  Time just flies.  Ahhhhh!  I have the whole house to myself.  Thank you Jesus!  I can write and just BE!  I also get paid tonight.  So Saturday after work, I’m going to the mall and shopping at Victoria’s Secret for some things. If you spend $75 you get a free pink bag. It’s like a suitcase and I want it lol.  I’m pink obsessed again.  So anyway, I think I might clean out my makeup and get makeup, smelly goods, and bras/panties.  I was gonna get a hoodie but they’re all like $60!  On second thought I might not do it after all.  I don’t NEED the pink bag and I can pay off Ragg Tagg that way and shop at Plato’s Closet.  See?  I’m capable of smart shopping.  I may go to Styles for Less actually.  Plato’s closet is cheaper I think but didn’t find anything I wanted really.  *sigh* I need new clothes!  God!  Lol.  I just don’t know where to shop.  The mall is too expensive.  So I want to ask you how you feel about the whole Chick-fil-a thing.  (Did I spell it right?  Everyone spells it differently!)  I’m kind of sick of the whole thing but here’s MY stance on it:
--I’m a Christian (Well, I believe Christ died for me)
--The bible explicitly states homosexuality is wrong.
--I also believe Jesus/God forgives and who you love and want to spend your life with--same sex or not--should not be ignored.  One’s happiness should not be put away simply because Christians are quick to point out flaws and judge a person for loving the same sex.  If God didn’t love everybody, he wouldn’t create people who are born to love a person the same sex as they are.  Trust me.  I know tons of people who were “born gay.”
--However, freedom is what America STANDS for and the president of Chick-fil-a exercised his right to donate money to who he wants and why.  Chick-fil-a is a Christian organization, they are closed on Sundays and they stand by the Christian belief that homosexuality is wrong.
--Do I agree with them?  No.
Will I still eat there? yes. I like their food and since I know what the bible says and I’m a believer, I stand by them. Besides, if people researched enough they’d find other big companies that they love support some organizations we don’t like:
1) Chick-Fil-A
2) Exxon Mobile
3) Walmart
4) Self Storage
5) Urban Outfitters
6) The Salvation Army
Let’s not forget the companies that are cruel to animals and test on animals, etc.
I’m just saying--the world isn’t perfect.  It’s going to hell in a handbasket and people fighting over differences of opinion and ending friendships is so fucking retarded.  Erin pissed me off by saying she’s smarter than most everything she knows because she chooses not to give Chick-Fil-A her money and others do?  I don’t know.  I don’t feel like typing--wtf self?--writing her post out lol.  I’m not mad anymore because whatever!  I’m just saying: eat there or don’t eat there!  but fucking move on and find something else to bitch about.  Lol and that is Chelsea Megan Kathleen Loomis’s stance on THAT whole thing.  So, for now, I’m going to go get ready to go to the mall with Erin.  I have 48 pages left to write and I’m going to work on section 1 after the mall today.  I want this thing DONE.  I want to get my new nb started.  The plans I have for it are amazing and I really want to get it underway!  Brian even said he’d help me.  That’s how big it is.  I keep writing even though I really need to get my butt in gear.
Later I’m going to:
pop some popcorn
grab a root beer over ice
put a movie on
and work on section 1
write more.  I wanna get down to 40 pages today and 30 tomorrow.  So I can finish next week hopefully.  That’s just the writing it may take a couple weeks for the first/second sections and depending on how fast you are with the pictures I asked for.
Idk why I’m going to the mall, I can’t buy anything.  I think I just might try shit on and take pictures!  Price them.  Hmmm.  Glad I get to go with Erin.  Despite her flaws, she is still a great friend.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment