Friday, July 25, 2014

January 29th, 2012

January 29th, 2012
11:48pm

Hey Chels,
Well... I made a dent in what I wanted to do but definitely didn't finish it.  But oh well.
Ugh--what a weekend.  I haven't heard from Barry since Friday and I've texted him once today.  I am pretty understanding most of the time but I HATE not knowing wtf is going on.  Especially since the last thing he said to me was that whole business with George.  So he could be scrambling trying to get everything together or just ignoring his phone or whatever.  I just wish he'd tell me beforehand so I wasn't left in the dark.  I know that I'm not the only one this happens to but if he's still talking to me then at least I know he's not dead or really sick or in jail or something.  I just hope that after this month is over and things FINALLY come to a head, this doesn't happen so much anymore.  That and I hope he rests better because George isn't working him to death.  Ack!  I just hate not knowing!  But... it's not the same feeling I had before and I definitely got my sign that he missed me :).  My gut is telling me it's nothing significant, mostly work stuff and George and I'll know soon what is happening.

Well, I would write more but I need to lay down.

<3,
me

January 30th, 2012
12:00am

No comments:

Post a Comment