Thursday, July 10, 2014

4/19/12 and 4/24/12

4/19/2012
-------------
Man alive I have a lot to catch you up on.  Almost two weeks ago, Brian told me he loved me for the first time.  I said it back and it feels perfectly right.  The only thing that gets to me is that he’s not very vocal about it in front of his family--especially his son.  I get why, it just makes me wonder if he’ll ever be comfortable enough to do that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4/24/12
---------
Good morning.  Today, I am going to hang out with Tony and put my computer in my room.  That’s right, you heard me.  I wanna get this NB done, and I have a lot to do, and so little time to do it.  I’m gonna do that, and I don’t know--whatever my dad wants me to do.  I should probably get started though so more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment