Monday, July 7, 2014

11-22-11

11-22-11
-----------
AAAAAAH!  I just wanna be able to be by myself and write. BLAH.  Lol.  I’m thinking of typing out actual notebook entries, we’ll see.  So yea, Ryan is out of the hospital now.  What I heard (well, what Steve and Ryan told me) was that Wednesday last week, he woke up in a catatonic state.  Basically, he couldn’t walk (his feet were swollen) or hear and he’d thrown up all over himself.  When I went to see him, he told me it was from years and years of abusing his body with drugs and alcohol.  They were still doing a lot of tests and whatnot.  Ryan was like, “I guess I can only smoke pot from now on and only have a beer once in a while.”  Steve was like, “You’re like me you have two speeds: all or nothing.”  So I guess that means all because Steve drinks like a fish.  I don’t know if he does drugs or not but still.  :/  So he tried to put my hand between Ryan’s legs and I was like, “Look, I do love Ryan but I’m over the whole dating thing--with anyone--for now and so don’t do that.”  Ryan looked down, so his expression was unreadable.  But, then Steve laughed, so Ryan laughed and Ryan was like, “So you won’t even go for girls?”  I said, “Ew, no way.”  So then Steve started talking about Nicole and ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment