Wednesday, July 16, 2014

December 20th, 2011

December 20th, 2011
1:00am

Hey Chels,
Wow, I suck at keeping this nb so far.  I've just been so crazy preoccupied with all this Christmas stuff that I've just been focuing on that and not this.  For which I am truly sorry.  So!  Let's see... Saturday (the 17th) was cookie day.  Friday night I decided to drink because I never do and I wasn't going anywhere.  I was just going to sign off of Facebook when I saw... ooh I just had a great idea.  Instead of doing a scrapbook in here I'm gonna go to Hobby Lobby and get a regular scrapbook already put together (or make a photo book on Walgreens.com, I haven't decided yet).  That way I have 5 whole subjects of stuff and lots of room.  I just have not done this for a while and I want to see how long it takes me to finish this up with just writing.  There will still be fun stuff, just not as extravegant.  But anyhow... I saw this post that my buddy Larry put on his Facebook so I responded to it and we started talking.  About nothing really at first but then I got the distinct impression that he was hitting on me.  It wasn't anything gross (like Ernesto a couple days earlier), but it was still like... where is all this coming from?  That whole Ernesto thing was just weird.  He was saying how I looked great in my recent pictures and I must have lost weight and how he always had a crush on me.  Just all this stuff that I found flattering but I felt like maybe he was high and thought he was talking to someone else.  I just felt like it was way too late for that sort of knowledge.  Anyhow, I felt bad and wanted to tell Barry about it.  Not because I felt guilty or anything but I just wanted him to know what was going on with me.
He asked me why I felt it was significant enough to bring up, hoped he wasn't missing anything.  I told him that it was significant because it was just strange to me how I don't hear from these people regularly and then bam, 2 guys in one week let me know they're into me.  But it just makes me really miss my boyfriend when I hear these things from other people.  All I want is him and to be with him and that is it.  But I also think that is an issue that can't be swept under the rug.  That's how people get overlooked and accidents happen.

Alright, it is time to stop writing.  Of course I have a shitload to catch up on.

Love,
Me

1:27am

No comments:

Post a Comment