Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Start of Volume 10, Stardust

12/5/11

"Vampires, the central supernatural creatures of the Twilight saga, have existed in myths and local lore for centuries. While the Saga's vampires share certain similarities with the vampires of legend, they have many more unique characteristics and supernatural abilities that are specific to the world of Twilight."

*physical characteristics*
In the Twilight universe all vampires were originally human.  As vampires, they retain a close physical resemblance to their human form, the only reliably noticable differences being a universal pallor of skin, a change in eye color, and heightened beauty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12/5/11
10:27pm

Dear Chelsea,
Hey!  So I decided to get a regular 5 subject notebook.  Not sure what I'm gonna do yet, but I felt this was 100x easier than figuring out what I was gonna do with that photojournal thing.  I'm still planning on incorporating some of my ideas, though, so it won't be a total loss. Just so much more managable.
So... I'm glad to finally have a "home."  But unfortunately I am going to cut this short because I am really exhausted.  Will write my first "official" entry tomorrow.

Love,
me

10:39pm

No comments:

Post a Comment