Thursday, July 10, 2014

6/26/12

6/26/12
---------
Sorry about that.  I had to go somewhere, I think with my dad?  I don’t remember.  Anyway, so back to my story.  So, I called David back, and he asked me if there was a CVS pharmacy near my house (like, there’s none in Lake Worth).  So I told him where they were and he was like, “Yea I found the one by the Publix by your house but they wouldn’t fill my prescription.”  Then he asked if he could stop by and say hi, and was I alone or was my boyfriend there.
(He was pretty inquisitive about my boyfriend anyways before all that happened.  Like, does he stay with me a lot, etc.)  I said, “Well, my boyfriend is at work but my brother is here.”  It was so weird.  So, then he came over and we were just talking and he told me the prescription he couldn’t fill was for roxicodone (roxies--which is the biggest drug problem right now.  Here is Fl anyway).  Basically, David is a sponsored drug dealer now.  The guy he works for has David fill the prescription and does whatever for him, then pays him $500 on top of it.  Anyway, there was that and then he told me some guy punched him at his job.  He was trying to break into some car and David caught him and punched him.  To me it looked like a cold sore but what do *I* know, right?
Then he says (you’ll LOVE this): “Too bad your brother is here, I was gonna ask if you wanted to fool around.”  I said, “No, actually I don’t.  I have a boyfriend who I fully intend on marrying someday.”  And David got all wide eyed and says, “Really?”  I wanted to SLAP him, Rita.  What like, you think I’d really just not ever get married again because you fucked me over that bad?  Yea, I know I have been known to say those words, but I also gave myself 4 years and I recovered!  So what the FUCK makes you think for one second I would ever do that to the only man who really matters?  I mean what a fuckin’ idiot.  It just proves that he had an agenda the whole time.  Was I tempted?  Yes.  Because I used to enjoy sex with him when he wasn’t guilting me or using me.  But I wasn’t tempted enough to risk losing Brian.  I fought and I fought not to be with Brian.  When you fight something that much, it means maybe there’s something really special there that perhaps should no longer be fought.  And that’s exactly what happened.  Anyway, so I told David, “Yea, really, I love my boyfriend very much.”  He was all, “Oh I’m so happy for you” and whatever other bullshit came out of his mouth.  When I questioned him about why he’d do that to Jess, he told me it was because they hadn’t had sex in a couple weeks.  Poor baby.  NOT.  I also confronted him about the vasectomy he supposedly had and he wasn’t very convincing.  He did say it wasn’t true, that he didn’t have one.  But then he said Jess had her tubes tied and wanted it undone so they could have kids together, and again--he doesn’t want kids (smartest choice he ever made).  I don’t know why he even bothers to get married.  I also told him how shitty he was to me and he acted surprised.  Lmao.  I mean really.  We had this conversation before, and he apologized.  So what, he didn’t mean it?  What a fucktard.  I mean the beginning of our relationship was good.  Once I moved to Ohio, it went downhill.  Anyway, enough about dickface.  I need a nap.  I’ll write more soon!
--I’m back. So, I feel like I truly relaxed today, which is good because tomorrow I guess I’ll be stuck at Brian’s family’s house.  Brody is leaving tomorrow for Indiana so we promised to stay over there tonight.  I do not like being there because it’s very chaotic.  His mom is usually yelling about something, Stephanie yells at Gabby, Gabby and Brody fight, Brody hangs on you and sits right between me and Brian.  Don’t get me wrong, I love Brody and I’m ok with him hanging on me, but it is so hard being a stepmom!

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment