Friday, July 25, 2014

January 24th, 2012

January 24th, 2012
5:33pm

Okay--so far I owe you 3 Twilights and the last 2 cards of the tarot reading and OMG I have catching up to do.  Alright so... I ended up going to the mall with my mom.  We got a mattress topper that is called Perfect Luxury.  It has two inches of memory foam and two inches of pillow top.  It is soooo comfy!  I hadn't gotten a chance to sleep on it yet because after the mall (I also got 2 new bras, a beautiful blue top, a really cute fuzzy jacket for Mackenzie, a couple of pans and some shoes for my mom.  I also got to try Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift and would have gotten it if it wasn't so much :/).  We didn't get home till like 7:30pm and I didn't end up getting to Charisse's till after 8pm and ended up leaving after 11pm.

5:53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment