Friday, July 11, 2014

8/3/12

8/3/12
--------
I think August is moving a bit too quickly for my liking.  Dear life: can we slow the fuck down real quick?  Lol (oxymoron--or ironic.  whatever).  Um, I don’t know WHAT is going on with Facebook but grrr it’s fucking up on my phone.  It says people post on my wall and then it won’t let me read it lol. WTf!  Oh well. So I’m going to tell you about yesterday but I want to discuss something else first.  I’m gonna need to do something else for section 1 because I can’t get my printer to work again.  Brian says it appears to be out of ink but we just got new ink not too long ago and I don’t think my Instant Star fan fic would have caused me to run out. Either way, I want to finish this soon.  If I do something else what would it be?  And if I put it on a flashdrive, I have to go buy a new one.  Plus it will take me longer to finish.  I may just do that though.  Or buy new ink.  Nah, I think I’ll buy the flash drive.  Alright so I may just try to keep going with section 1.  Hopefully my shitty computer will save the documents.  I think I’m going to finish what I need from it, then clean it up and see it/give it away.  I’m just done with it and I refuse to spend more money on it at this point.  I was trying to talk to Brian about it but I somehow ended upset.  I don’t know why some things don’t bother me and other things do.  Like I mentioned pawning or giving away the computer to Brody and Brian says “he has a better one to be honest” and it upset me.  Why?  Now he won’t drop it.  For God’s sake just leave me alone.  He knows when I’m upset to just leave me be.  Grrrr.  I need a nap but I want to write!  Maybe it won’t be a long nap…
Well, I’m back.  And I’m in a bad mood.  I’ll be fine though.  I’m just going to write about yesterday…. So, Erin called and we went to the mall and of course it was too expensive, and nothing really fit me anywhere we went.  I guess suddenly larges run smaller than usual.  We ate at Taco Bell (which for once was actually not bad).  We talked a lot and we had a great time.  The only thing that bothered me was that she kept harping on the whole Chick-fil-a thing.  I listened though and we have a better understanding now.  So, then we went to all these other places and found nothing.  Victoria’s Secret was definitely too expensive.  One shirt I wanted was $30.  WTF!  So we left and went to Big Lots for my paycheck.  Joey and Tori pissed me off because they sat there and stared at me and then bust out laughing and Tori goes, “Right?” I mean really, if you have the audacity to make fun of me right in front of me, then grow the balls to tell me to my mother fucking face!  I wasn’t even working and I still have problems.  I was there earlier in the day and looking for shampoo for my dad and Diana and Shawana were working on that aisle and Shawana was like, “move it along, grandma.”  I mean I hope you don’t talk to real customers that way.  Fuckin’ A.  So then we cashed my check and went to Styles for Less and I bought 4 tank tops (blue, pink, purple, and black) they were bogo ½ off!  A pair of jeans (ripped--and the most expensive) and a pretty shirt.  I also got my VIP card, perfume, and a ring.  I still need bras/panties/shoes/shirts/shorts/skirts/dresses/jeans/shoes/makeup/wallet/purse.  LMAO.  So much to buy.  Jesus, now I’m getting called into work early.  I may never finish this thing.  Anyway, so after finishing my $101.68 shopping spree, we went to eat at Pollo Tropical.  Erin is trying to convince Brian and i to move in with her and… I don’t want that to happen.  I mean, I loved living with her, and I love her but we’d have to find a 3 bedroom and I don’t know.  We want to treat living together as a family situation without interference.  I also think they’d end up hating each other(Brian already isn’t fond of her) and I’d be in the middle again, like i was when I came back from Georgia and her and David hated each other.
Ugh, I’m sleepy again.  It must be the weather!  Anyway, I’m going to go to work now.  More later.

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment