Friday, July 11, 2014

7/20/12

7/20/12
10:17am
-----------
Hey.  I didn’t get a chance to write last night but oh well.  I was supposed to walk to work this morning but I’m tired so Brian is driving me.  he upset me last night because I mentioned him driving me to work instead of walking and he’s like, “you need to do this weight thing right.”  Ok, I get it mother fucker.  I’m fat and I need to lose weight and just eating right won’t work.  But!  Keeping me out so you can drink until 1am probably means I’m not gonna want to get up early and walk.  I’m just saying.  He didn’t get drunk though so I know I’m not being fair, but still.  The only thing I’d change about Brian is how he words things and how much he drinks.  He’s not mean when he drinks, it just worries me that his health is bad.  He drinks way less than he did when we first got together.  The way he words things… well he’s kind of like you.  He’s blunt and not afraid to tell me what’s up.  I’m just oversensitive, NOT blunt and it shocks me when people don’t use a filter.  Lol.  I’m used to it to a degree now, but oh well.  I love him so really I wouldn’t change a thing.  I know I’m rambling but Brian is talking about the 14 people who were killed and the 50 who were wounded when the guy in colorado shot up a theatre full of people watching Dark Knight Rises.  Yea what a prick.  Ok, more at lunch I’m being rushed out.

<3,
me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:53am
-----------
I was going to write as much as I could before I clocked in and then a coworker came in and started complaining to me.  Why is everyone so chatty lately?  Anyway, I can’t believe that guy shot and killed and wounded so many people.  Horrible!  I wonder if Colorado agrees with the death penalty.  Er, I wonder if they abide by that law I mean.  Hmmmm.

1:14pm
----------
Ummm wtf?  I hate when I get yelled at for even looking at my phone.  Tell me to put it away but DON’T YELL AT ME!  I wish I was a manager, at least I would know how to talk to people.  God.  I’m on a 15 minute break and thank God. I was hungry.  I ate my 5 strawberries and drank a capri sun.  So that was good.
I’m buying really cute earrings, pens, and glue, and a couple notebooks to use for the next notebook.  I’m so excited… I wish I could tell you now what I’m doing but you are just going to have to wait!  Break over!

2:58pm
----------
Ah, 15 minutes left on my lunch and I already ate so I can just write!  I met this woman today who was telling me she had a lot of things going on and I said “Oh just wait until everything is done and then you can rest.” Then she told me that she unfortunately wouldn’t be getting rest and time soon.  She is planning her husband’s memorial service.  Apparently, he was the captain of a private jet that crashed last week.  I’m going to look into it more.  How sad though.  All sorts of bad news today.  Red is leaving (being transferred).  Tory had a death in her family, the Colorado movie shooting, and that woman.  So sad.  My heart really goes out to her.
Why do my breaks go so fast anyway?  I’m not going to get to write when  iget home tonight and I have 2 minutes left.  Grrrr whatever I’m just going to finish this page and then tomorrow I will write.  Plus some!  I really can’t wait to get off work.  Tomorrow I’ll have like 4 hours to myself to work on NBS which is so good because I have a lot to accomplish yet.  I guess I better say adios.  I’m like a minute past my lunch time.

Songs I wanna learn for karaoke:
1. It’s my life--No Doubt
2. Is love all there is--Sheryl Crow
3. Kind and generous--Natalie Merchant
4. Long Road Home--Sheryl Crow
5. Almost Lover--A Fine Frenzy
6. House of the Rising Sun
7. King of Anything--Sara Bareilles

No comments:

Post a Comment