Monday, July 7, 2014

12-19-11

12-19-11
12:30am
-----------

I’m only going to write for a few moments then I will take a bath and go to bed.  Er, well dishes first.  Wednesday I will finally be able to do more nbs.  So far this week I have almost 34 hours instead of 31 and it’s only the beginning.  Lol. My handwriting is atrocious.  Ugh.  So despite the bad day I had yesterday, today was not as bad.  Except every time I did one thing Daniel and Cassandra added 5 more things.  *SMH* I understand that’s how work is but if you want me to be productive, delegate one thing at a time and don’t interrupt!  But, the funniest thing happened.  There was a man and a woman in the store and I figured they were a couple.  Well, a while later they came to my register and asked me about the muscular guy in the back with the tattoos.  I said, “Oh.  That’s Spencer.”  And the were like, “Well, do you know what team he plays for?  We’re just trying to decide which one of us asks him out.”

LMAO.

Okay, night.  Love you.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment