Thursday, July 10, 2014

6/27/12

6-27-12
----------
Hey,
Sorry I ended that so abruptly.  Brian came in and I felt it wasn’t necessary to keep writing.  I went to his house last night and brought this with me, fully intending on writing but of course, things never go as planned.
Gabby (Stephanie’s kid) wanted a Chelsea Gabby sleepover and to her “we’ll see” means a big fat yes.  I realized it wasn’t the best idea because she’d never go to sleep, so I tried to avoid it and it worked lol.  Then, Brian and I got into a fight--over head lice.  Yea.  All I did was mention how I thought the lice moved to my neck because my neck was very itchy and inflamed as was my back (just below my neck).  And he jumped down my throat and told me i was wrong without even hearing me out and it just hit me the wrong way.  (Brb going to relax in the tub.)

No comments:

Post a Comment