Thursday, July 10, 2014

6/15/12

6/15/12
----------
Hey there.  Happy Friday!  Well sort of.  I am still trying to feel better.  I can’t believe how sick I got.  I don’t enjoy going to the hospital, but if I hadn’t, I wonder how bad it would have gotten.
So, right now I’m whitening my teeth until it’s time for work.  It’s a 2 hour kit so I’m sure at some point I’ll be on my last leg of it while I get ready.  I just need to find my black bra, my dress, my heels, a belt, and put my makeup on pretty before work, and just reapply after.  I’m going to meet some friends at Skeeters for karaoke.
So, I had a WEIRD dream last night.  I was the age I am now, but back in my old house and I was out by my pool (I don’t remember there being a pool, just the deck).  I looked over the fence and saw Jimmy in sunglasses.  I was surprised to see him but it didn’t really affect me.  Then, Ryan Brennan was here trying to sweet talk me (I’m not sure about what or why) but I was just like mmmmm yea, hi.  It was whatever to me.  Lol.  I’m also dreaming often about this dark haired guy I’m supposed to be in love with but he wasn’t Brian.  Lol.  I don’t know what that’s all about.
<3, me

No comments:

Post a Comment