Friday, July 25, 2014

March 16th, 2012

March 16th, 2012
10:51am

Hey Chels,
Holy shit it has been 10 whole days since I've written in here!  I need to step up my game like majorly, or else this will never get finished.  And I don't even know how much of the Twlight stuff I owe you considering I totally forgot about it until just now.  wow...8!  Meh.  Will fix that later.
So, how are you doing?  I feel like I don't know anything about your life right now so I hope you are at least writing in the nb still so that I can see what I missed.  So... since writing my last entry I can tell you that things with Larry and I have gotten more... physical.  Twice now and we got caught making out once lol.  The first time was on the 6th.  I wasn't really expecting all of THAT to happen but I'm glad that I did because it was perfect.  Not so much the physical stuff (he has a strange backseat and it was sex in a car, lol) but like... I just felt like I haven't felt in a long time.  That's when I left my debit card in his car because it was in my jeans pocket and it fell out while my parents were being removed.  So Thursday I was out with Monique all day getting ready for this new moon -- no full moon -- circle (that people actually came to!) and I didn't get home until after midnight.  I get home and get ready for bed when Larry keeps bugging me that he wants a goodnight kiss.  I meet him at the high school and we're kissing and he asks me why I'm not wearing much and I said I was getting ready for bed when he texted me.  And then I made the mistake of telling him I didn't have any underpants on (because I don't sleep in my undies) and he started trying to get my pants off but it didn't work.  Mind you--none of this was in a forceful way.  I did tell him later that if he had tried being forceful it wouldn't have gone over so well.  But I know in my heart he wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt me.  But anyways, he kept bargaining for extra time and he was getting harder to push off and suddenly a cop came and after that he had to take me home.  Even though we got interrupted I still feel as if someone was looking out for me.  Because I just left, it was after 1am and my dad was still awake.  But I knew he'd be waiting up for me and if I took too long he would wonder where in the hell I went.  And as much as I didn't want to resist, I felt like I had to.

So, the next time we were together it was Tuesday, the 13th.  Which was another day that I was with Monique and it also happened to be my cousin Maddy's 16th birthday.  Monique and I went to this park to do some magick.  We had a lot to ask for so we did Runes.  I felt like my cyst was coming back and I wanted to ask that no men with romantic intentions who have addictions come near me.

11:20am

No comments:

Post a Comment