Thursday, July 10, 2014

3-5-12

3-5-12
--------
I’m starting to fail at this again.  I feel like a chicken with my head cut off.  I do it to myself with all the going out I do but I just love karaoke and I’ve never been so popular in my entire life.  I try to be really careful about it because I don’t wanna get sucked into drama.  I also know that popular doesn’t mean I have real friends.  The important people know who I am and where I come from.  I do appreciate that a lot of people think I’m pretty, sweet, and a good singer.
I have so much to catch you up on.  I’m not sure what to really start with.  Pappy came to visit.  He got here last Friday.  Deb came with him and was here all week.  She had to go home.  But Pappy is here all the rest of this week.  I’m so glad that they’re here.
Anyway, more manana.

Love Always,
Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment