Wednesday, July 16, 2014

December 22nd, 2011

December 22nd, 2011
1:07am

Hey Chels,
Okay now I owe you 3 segments (just keeping track).  So, how goes it?  I am sitting at a dentist's office waiting for Barry to get up off the floor. He had a job to do tonight and asked if I could take him there and I said my cut off time was 11pm.  He said he wouldn't be mad if I said no and I said I wanted to, just didn't want to drive sleepy.  I am kinda sleepy right now but I wanted to write for a bit before watching my movie (I put Something Borrowed on my Ipod because I didn't know how long I would be here). So... toay was interesting.  Barry had court at 10:30am so I get there at 9:46am and he said he would be out the door in 5 mins.  Well... 5 mins turned out to be 30 mins and by the time we got there we were already late.
The officer checking my bag told me to show him my electronics so I pulled out my Ipod and camera (I totally forgot they were even in my bag until he pointed it out).  Anyhow, he told me I would have to leave my camera with another officer.  First he said camera, then he said my purse.  I didn't understand that but I went to leave my purse with the policeman sitting behind a desk.  I told him I had to leave my purse with him and he said to just leave it behind the desk so I put it down and started walking away and he flipped his shit!  Asked me what I was thinking.  First, I'm thinking that it really doesn't make any fucking sense to me that I can't take my camera into a courtroom but I can take my phone, which has a camera on it.  Riddle me that, Batman!
Anyhow (ugh I say that a lot and I have to stop it), we got to the room but he wasn't getting called for an hour so we left and it turned out that he had been told the wrong courtroom so he has to come back again next month and give the court another $50 for a "failure to appear in court" fee.  So... we went to leave and I had to grab my camera from that guy and he was so nice to me.  Saying things like, "I hope you have a Merry Christmas" and he put his hand on top of my hand and actually looked at me.  I don't know why he'd be so nice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Eye color:
While all vampires have similarly pale skin, they can have a certain variety of eye colors.  Vampires who haven't fed for a few weeks will have solidly black irises.  Recently fed vampires will have deep red eyes if they drank human blood, and medium gold colored irises if they drank animal blood.  Vampires who have been newly transformed will have very bright red irises, regardless of diet.  It is possible to disguise this feature with colored contact lenses, but the lubricant on vampire eyes breaks the contacts down quickly.  One pair will last only a few hours.  Vampires also universally exhibit dark circles under their eyes.  These circles, like the changing irises, denote thirst in a vampire.  They appear darker and more obvious when the vampire has not recently fed.

Teeth:
Vampire teeth appear the same as human teeth; the canines are not longer or more pointed than human canines.  However, vampire teeth are unbreakable, razor sharp on their edges, and strong enough to cut through most any substance, including vampire skin.

Movement:
Less noticable than these physical features is the vampire's tendency towards stillness.  Unlike humans, who grow uncomfortable after holding one physical position for a time, vampires are most comfortable when perfectly motionless.  A common vampire reaction to stress is a statuelike immobility.  Vampires breath reflexively, as do humans, but they have no need for oxygen.  They are able to consciously stop breathing for an indefinite period, but they find the sensation uncomfortable.  Vampires rely on their sense of smell above other senses, similar to an animal predator.  The lack of smell is what causes the discomfort from not breathing."

No comments:

Post a Comment