Thursday, July 10, 2014

6/30/12

6/30/12
---------
Happy last day of June!  Onto the next half of the year!  My year has been good--lots of figuring out.  January and February were interesting because I spent a lot of time with Brian and tried to convince myself I didn’t feel romantically about him at all but the more time spent with him, the more I liked him.  Then we got into that fight and a week later, in March, we were together!  And it’s been mostly good for me since.  I mean job stuff, being sick, and Erica stuff has royally sucked, but other than that, I can’t complain.  Things could have been way worse.  I know because everyone else is having a shitty year.  (you, Erin, a few others).  I wish it was better for everyone.  I think yours will be great though (the rest of your year I mean). I have a lot to look forward to!  Universal Studios (if I don’t get fucked).  LA, Cali!  Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday, and Christmas.  Not to mention getting my drivers license, maybe a car, a new job--ah!  Hope!  I see a light at the end of the tunnel!  Lol.  So, things at work are up in the air.  I do not like the new manager, like at all.  He’s only there for 3 more weeks though so I’m going to try to not complain anymore cause you never know--the next guy could be worse!  (or chick--whatever).  This guy, Al, wouldn’t even shake my hand when I introduced myself!  Also, if I’m not busy at the register, I usually take items returned or left in the front and put them back out on the floor.  Al won’t let me do that though.  I have to just stand at my register bored.  He yelled at Stephanie for answering a question for me when I was listening to a customer, and he tried to change Daniel’s schedule last minute.  However, we’ll see.  Daniel thinks they are trying to get rid of him and he’s so mad, he’s looking for a new job or if it gets worse, he says he’ll walk out.  Tory and Lil (the people I disliked the most) are very close to Al and they don’t like Daniel so that may have something to do with it.  I don’t really listen to a lot of what Daniel says anymore though.  He likes to tell people what they do wrong.  Like he’s told Stephanie (he can’t stand her) and I both it’s been said we’re too slow at go backs.  Then he told me I’m too slow on the register.  But again this supposedly doesn’t come from him--he “hears” it from other managers, and it’s fishy to me.  Plus he talks shit about Stephanie, Jennifer, Brittany, Randi, to me, so what does he say about me to them?  That’s a shame because we were once so close.  We met when I was like 15 or 16.  He’s not the only one I don’t trust though.  Barb and Stephanie (that’s right--Stephanie--Brian’s own sister).
They always talk shit.  They leave me out of everything.  Then, Thursday they were at The Duke and I went over to say hi and Stephanie was talking but I didn’t hear what she said so I was like, “huh?” and she goes “I can’t tell a secret” so then they tried to cover it up with something else and it’s like what the fuck ever. Don’t tell me you have a secret you can’t tell.  Duh. I don’t know.  Some of it is jealousy but even Brian says don’t trust them.  I ended up taking Daniel, Barb and Stephanie off FB.  I figure not only am I cut happy but I don’t trust them anymore and I bitch so much about Big Lots and jobs look at FB now and fire you for inappropriate behavior.  I think talking shit ranks right up there.  So who knows.  But I guess Stephanie is in trouble because she didn’t give two weeks notice about going to Disney World (today.  They only decided they were going last night).  Corporate jobs are such a joke.  Speaking of which--I gotta go get read.  More later!

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment