Friday, July 11, 2014

7/26/12

7/26/12
---------
I only have 15 minutes to write but that’s okay.   Every little bit counts.  I tried to work on story stuff today and my printer fucked up.  Again.  I hope you don’t mind some of the changes I’m making to our story but it will be nothing short of amazing, I promise.  I was gonna write after this printer fucked up but I felt so shitty.  I’m not sure what my back problem is but I think the stomach issue is stress.  I was worried about being pregnant but I don’t think so.  My cycles are so normal anymore and yeah Brian and I should use protection but this is ME you’re talking to.  I’m just saying.  I lied to him and said I don’t want kids or to get married ever anymore.  He seems to just accept it so I’ll stick to it unless I feel that we’re that close again.  I think I did it as a way of backing off the relationship.  I have really cooled things down.  He always says “I love you” first now.  I know it’s only been two days but hey whatever works I guess.  I better go clock in. Love you.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment