Thursday, July 10, 2014

6/22/12

6/22/12
----------
TGIF!  I want to use this whole day for NBS but it looks like I’ll have to settle for writing a little bit.  Wednesday I fell asleep and then Brian had a break at work and got off early and surprised me.  Then, while we were hanging out, he got called back in.  So I went with him, thus losing valuable NBS time.
Today, the printer fucked up again so I gave up.  I’ll have to rewrite it (Chapter 10 of Instant Star fan fic) for the 3rd time.  My computer won’t even save it.  I either have to have someone rebuild it, or buy myself a new one. Which when I move out with Brian, I’ll do.
Now, I’m going with Rory to Uptown Pizza (Brian’s job) for lunch, and then when Brian is off I promised Erin i’d go visit her.  I told her that Tuesday or Wed and she says “I’m off Thur.” I was like, “Unfortunately, I work.”  and she didn’t answer.  It made me feel like she had no regard for what I wanted to do but now I feel silly for thinking that.  Today she wants to know the plan but I don’t know so I’m afraid it will piss her off.  Brian isn’t very fond of her.  So, he’s not thrilled about driving to see her.  In a way, I kind of want her to move to VA like she mentioned.  For one, she is obviously miserable here.  I think she deserves a fresh start somewhere new.  Plus, as much as I love her and hate saying it, i think she’d be easier to deal with far away.  God, that’s horrible of me….
In a way I think I’m trying to get rid of the friends I have.  (not you, obviously).  I want a fresh start.
So, listen to this story: yesterday, I was on my computer and David called.  I didn’t answer  because I really didn’t feel like talking to him.  But then I finished what I was doing and figured maybe it had to do with Winter so I called back.  Ugh, more later.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment