Wednesday, July 16, 2014

December 6th, 2011

December 6th, 2011
2:54pm

Hey Chels!
how are things going today?  For me, way better than yesterday.  I have been working on NBS all day and it feels good to be able to do so.  I took a break on studying because the Twilight book is due in 2 days and I want to get as much of it copied as I can.  I've gone back to recording because dictating takes just as long if not longer than what I was doing before.  I know you're sick of Twilight right now, but this book is so awesome.  It goes into detail about essentially every character and how they relate to each other and why they're important to the story.  I'm not sure if you do this too but I have never thought of the movies after TWilight (New Moon, Eclipse, and now BD1) to be considered as seqels.  When the books were just coming out I wasn't really paying attention but now I feel as though I'm part of the "family".

Also... I have been thinking a lot about why the "wolf gene" is making a comeback.  No one ever catches this but Jacob blamed the Cullens for awakening the gene.  But I don't think so. The Cullens don't pose a threat to the town of Forks, so why would the wolves suddenly start appearing again?  Victoria.  She is the one killing humans and trying to get to Bella.  So she would be the reason why the gene is coming back. And the threat is big enough to warrant as many wolves as humanly possible to protect Bella AND the town of Forks.  Why doesn't anyone ever say that?
And also... I can't stand Bella's whining and worrying about supernatural beings being killed "because of her."  Both vamps AND werevolves were made for fighting.  It just gets so freaking annoying.

Okay but on another note:  I found a new group on meetup.com called "Cats, Bats, and Conical hats".  I feel like although things went south between me and Monique, I didn't want to shut myself off completely to people who are just like me. The funny thing is that i joined this group without even realizing that Monique was a sponsor and she obviously has never been to a meeting because the group founder lives in my neighborhood, literally 3 blocks away.  So, unless she feels the need to swing by, I'm not sure if I will ever see her.  Or I might, but it's not like I'm stalking her if she's in *my* neighborhood.

I can't believe it's been a week since our huge fight.  I really miss her and I'm pissed off that she decided to just end the friendship instead of just listening to me.  I hope that if I find someone else who I can share this stuff with, he or she will be more reliable as a friend.
Everything else still really pisses me off.  I still don't feel like it was my fault, but maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut.  She just kept trying to get my attention and I felt like if I didn't respond, it would never end.  And it did end -- just very badly.
The one thing that still gets to me is that whole Door County thing.  For someone as "perceptive" as she is and who can read my thoughts so clearly, she failed to hear what I was screaming inside my head.  She also failed to notice my lack of enthusiasm or the fact that I was texting my boyfriend about how stupid she was being right in front of her.  Instead she just yammered on forever about prices and waterfront property.  Hello!  It's New Years!  I'm sorry but no.
What if she was really thinking of paying my way up there? If I declined she would have to bring someone with absolutely no NYE plans.  She might know some people, but I'm guessing that the odds wouldn't be that great.  I plan on spending every year (NYE) with my boyfriend because not only is it a holiday, it's the anniversary of our first kiss so it is extra special and I'm not missing that.

But now I will never know what would have happened.  I only know what I DO know -- that I never do anything without a reason and if I was mad at her there must have been a very good reason.  But I think I am going to print out all the stuff from our last conversation and put this situation to bed, unless there is anything else to report.  I will, however, keep you updated on other groups and friends I make (if any).  Alright, since my computer's not on I can't get you a passage from the Twilight book.  So you get 2 with my next entry.

Love,
me

3:39pm

No comments:

Post a Comment