Monday, July 7, 2014

12-20-11

12-20-11
-----------

Well!  I’m flippin’ exhausted.  I know it’s cause I was out till like 2:30am then I wrapped gifts which took like an hour and a half and then I was reading soooo yeah.  But also, I think I’m getting sick and I had more blood tests today.  I think that knocked me out too.  Dr Kelso did another TSH, a free t4, and a muscle enzyme test.  She’s checking to see if I have adrenal or pituitary gland malfunction since I still don’t feel 100%.  I guess we’ll see what’s going on soon enough.  Ugh I AM SO SICK OF NOT HAVING ANY DANG PEACE!  Just leave me alone people--damn.  Anyway, so last night was something else let me tell ya.  I got a call from Ryan after work.  He asked me if i wanted to go to Bru’s Room with him and Steve.  I told him they both suck because I had asked them both to come to Tom’s show at Biliiard’s.  Ryan said he wasn’t going to go anywhere but Steve wanted him to go and Idk, etc etc, so he wanted to see me too.  I told him I’d call him back when I was home and told Nicole would probably be at Bru’s.  Then I went home and I didn’t call back because I was busy running around.  I ate dinner then took a bath and as I was finishing, Ryan called again.  He said he and Steve were on their way to get me.  We were going to Bru’s room then slate Billiard’s for Tom’s show.  So, I went.  I had fun.  Nicole wasn’t there.  BUT Steve texted her.  So she called.  He was singing though so he hung up. (Idk why he even answered.  Duh.)  All through that, Ryan is very attentive to me and we are having a blast.  We left and went to Ry’s house so they could do whatever, and Nicole called.
K I give up.  I’ll write the rest after I clean tomorrow.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment