Tuesday, July 15, 2014

8/15/12

8/15/12
----------
Ok, I’ve made a decision.  I may cry writing this because I am so upset but I’m glad I’m getting it out.  So, I have decided to quit big lots.  I have 3 weeks to find a job, otherwise I’ll have to look when I’m back from LA.  I guess, I just feel so stupid.  They always make me feel so stupid and now everything I do is scrutinized.  Tori told Joey I didn’t do anything I was asked to do and spent the whole night in the bathroom/break room.  When I defended myself, Joey questioned me and basically said he was going to look on camera.  It’s like, I can’t do anything.  Really?  I have to back myself up every time to talk to me now.  WTF?  I acted as nice as I could to them, but really I was so upset I was ready to break shit.  Now I’m outside Casa Linda (Mexican restaurant) waiting for Barb and I’m pretty sure I got blown off.  Whatever, I guess I’m just a big loser today.  Oh yay and I’m sick, too.  God.  Brian refuses to get her so I guess I’m just gonna go in while I wait for him to get off work and drink.  Then I’ll eat with him later.  I haven’t eaten today at all and it’s now 4:30pm.  Well, I give up.  In I go for a drink or two.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment