Wednesday, July 16, 2014

December 24th, 2011

December 24th, 2011
1:07pm

Ick, today is Brian's birthday.  Brings back some pretty harsh memories, like the year I had to stay at your house because I didn't want to deal with him being drunk and then bam New Years happened.  Feels like that happened forever ago and I can still see it so clearly in my head as if it were yesterday.  So many things I would have done differently.  But oh well.

So... I'm not so mad at Barry anymore.  I mean, I'm still going to talk to him, but I'm not angry anymore.  I'm just going to have a great time with my family tonight and not worry about anything else and recharge my batteries a bit.  I still think it was inappropriate for him to complain to his ex about me and I'm going to tell him that I really can't stand it when people feel the need to hide things from me and they end up talking behind my back.  I'm a grown woman and I can handle a LOT more than people think I can.  So yeah, it irks me when people treat me like I'm this fragile piece of glass that will break if you tell me something I won't like to hear.  I've never gotten unrationally mad at someone who was telling me the truth.  But this isn't the first time I've gotten pissed at someone for not telling me the truth.  In all honesty though I feel like he and I have gotten a lot closer lately and he never mentioned it again after that so who knows.  But if we HAVE gotten closer, then I should be able to ask certain things and also really speak what's on my mind.  So... we'll see.  I'm pretty sure that at some point I'm going to do something annoying and maybe he will tell me.  Why do I feel like I have to baby a grown man?  Lol.

1:33pm

No comments:

Post a Comment