Tuesday, July 15, 2014

8/21/12

8/21/12
---------
Man, so much for a relaxing day off.  Drama, drama, drama.  I’m done with it.  From here on out, I intend to enjoy my day off.  Not even gonna talk about shitty people.  Though I do want to say that I’m happy you are in my life and not a drama queen.
Now I have nothing to write about.  Lmao.  Just kidding.  16 days until LA.  Just two weeks away!  Craziness.  I can’t believe I’m actually going. Plane tickets and everything.  I am stoked.  I plan on changing my life completely after that.  Driver’s license and job, new friends--the whole nine yards.  I can’t wait!
So work wasn’t horrible yesterday.  I found out Tori is on thin ice so she’s fucking with everything.  Daniel says the reason I was confronted the way I was is because they knew she was lying.  He also doesn’t think I’m about to get fired.  I don’t know.  Maybe he’s a great liar, or maybe he’s being kept in the dark.  Or maybe I’m wrong and he’s right.  I don’t know though.  Joey has told me twice now that he’s going to be getting rid of people.  Warning?  I don’t know! Plus, he’s always talking to me like I’m an idiot.  I am being more assertive, though.  Brian says I show spine, lol.  I think I’m going to apply for a Sprint store job when I’m home from LA (Well, I think I’ll apply now).  It’s only seasonal so I can use it to buy christmas gifts and use my other job for everything else if I don’t quit.  I also want to audition for fright nights.  Lol.  Facing my fears head on.  Except with roller coasters.  That’s just gonna have to take time.  Lol.
So today I’m going to finish writing in here and work on the first section, clean the kitchen, take a bath, do laundry and just chill the fuck out.
My dad left Saturday for Georgia to see my mom.  Then Sunday they left for Texas and got there yesterday.  I’m jealous ‘cause I really want to go.  I would love to see all my family.  Maybe next year Brian and I can plan a trip there.
Things I’m enjoying right now:
--my kindle
--blueberry muffins
--Jordin Sparks “Because of You” lotion
--red lipstick
--cosmopolitan magazine
--sunglasses
--Greek food (I always loved it lol but eating it more lately)
--My relationship with Brian
--having Ryan and Michelle back in town!
--Anything by Kristin Hannah.

So with my low paycheck this week:
--21 bucks to pay off Ragg Tagg (my only pay)
--dress shoes
--develop old film

My paycheck after that goes towards LA.  Wheeeee.  I mean, it’s all towards LA but it’s so I can buy something.

So this is it.  The last page.  I can now just focus on 1st and 2nd sections and then send this off to you.  I know it’s lacking but trust me, the next one will be amazing.  I can’t wait to get that going just so I can do some of it.  It’s going to be very hands on-sy.
Thanks for always being so patient with me when it comes to these notebooks.  They are so fun to do--especially when I have grandiose ideas like I do for the next one.  I hope this stays a part of my life forever--even when I’m married (again) with kids.  Lol.  We’ll see.  We’ll also see what the next year brings us.  I think we’re destined for greatness.  How can we not be?  Anyway, I love you very much!

Until next time…

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment