Friday, July 25, 2014

January 21st, 2012

January 21st, 2012
2:11pm

Hey Chels,
Well, this weekend did not go exactly the way I planned it.  I still went to the Book Club meeting on Thursday night which was okay but would have been better if the woman sitting across from me had actually tried to have a conversation with me.  I tried to talk to her and be nice but she wasn't having it which I thought was stupid.  But if was really fun listening to everyone go back and forth.

Yesterday there was this huge blizzard and the meditation meetup was cancelled.  I couldn't go anywhere so I decided to work on this new project where I just take all our conversations and make that into a book.  It's actually pretty crazy looking back on everything we've talked about, but once it's fixed and edited it will be great.  Hmmm... I thought the limit was 740, not 470?  Yup... it is 470.  I might have to take out the poetry room stuff and make that into a separate book.
Barry did get home safe -- his "friend" George finally came and got him.  He texted me and said that he missed me so much I don't even know, he could cry :(.  It felt good to hear him say that because for the past few weeks I haven't heard anything like that but there has been so much going on that we haven't been able to have our own time.  So, either tonight or tomorrow we will FINALLY get to be together.  Yay so this chapter is... done!  haha.  So... today I wanted to go shopping with my mom to pick out a new mattress topper (because this one blows) and I haven't heard a peep out of her regarding what time we're going and all of that.  And I have a bday party at 6pm to go to.  :/

2:29pm

No comments:

Post a Comment