Friday, July 11, 2014

7/31/12

7/31/12
---------
Happy end of the worst month ever!  I’m so happy I have today off. The last two days at worked have sucked.  Not only was I in pain, but Joey has been kind of a jerk.  Sunday, I was $50 short in my till at the end of the day.  I looked for it everywhere and everyone knew because I was freaking out.  I finally decided to take a write up because I couldn’t find it and usually that’s what we do.  So I told Tori to clock me out so she did.  Then I left and as Brian and I were pulling out, Diana came running after me and said Joey was looking for me.  So I went back in and he was like, “Why would you leave knowing you lost $50?”  Well, A) that’s what I’m used to.  b) everyone knew I was looking for $50 and yet Tori clocked me out anyway so… it’s not just my fault.  Anyway, we did find the $50 so that was good.  It somehow got on the top of the safe and we couldn’t see it because of the shelf.  *shakes head*.  Then yesterday at a quarter to 5 I asked if we could count me down and he got mad because he was like, “why don’t you want to be here?”  I said, “I do, but it’s almost time for me to go.”  And he’s like, “That’s no excuse.”  I mean I was so pissed by his attitude that I wanted to cry.  I mean I didn’t complain about my back or anything, he asked me!  So he knew I was in pain.  In fact, he almost sent me home so what the fuck?  He just really upset me with it.  Plus Cassandra treated me like an idiot all day, and bossed me around.  I can’t wait until she leaves.  She’s leaving in like, the next week to go to Texas for 6 months.  I guess she’s leaving her husband--not because he’s a jerk but because she wants to be with Spencer.  I’m not sure how moving to Texas is going to help that but whatever. Spencer used to work at Big Lots with us but he quit.  He’s going to be a history (I think) teacher.  Plus he’s a musician, so he has gigs a lot.  But yea I guess he wants to be with her too so I guess he’s just gonna wait for her.  Whatever, I don’t care.  She’s a bitch.
Maybe Joey was just trying to keep me from losing my job with the whole $50 thing.  I don’t know.  I like Joey as a person and if they’re considering me for a CSS part time position, I don’t want to ruin that.  I need to try harder but it would help if my back wasn’t hurting so bad.  I guess we’ll see.  I’m pretty pissed off that Karen never called back about a massage!  I need her advice on whether I just need a lot of massages or if I need to see a chiropractor so I can get x-rays and figure out what’s wrong. Oops I just got called into work!

No comments:

Post a Comment