Tuesday, July 15, 2014

8/6/12

8/6/12
--------

Sorry about that last entry.  So many distractions lately.  Anyway I’m at Brian’s parents’ house and his mom was just telling us what she intends for us to have when we move out.  I love his mom--but I really worry about her.  Not because of the stuff she’s going to give us, just because she’s nuts.  She has a real drinking problem.  She quit for a while but she went back recently.  And you know how damaging my mom has always been to me?  Well Mrs Hathhorn is that way with all 3 of her kids--especially Stephanie.  The worst part is, she admits to being that way and doesn’t stop!  I told Brian I want everyone out of here cuz I worry she’ll kill everyone someday.  I don’t know if that’s a valid fear because she is so nice.  But she’s controlling.  It’s just scary to feel that way.  I remember the first time I thought Brian and I wouldn’t work was because the night before Easter, his mom was drunk and wanted to get the baskets out at like past midnight for the kids and set them up and he wouldn’t do it and so she and Brian got in a fight (we were getting ready to go to sleep, already laying down and whatnot) and she started crying and telling Brian’s dad that he’d picked a complete stranger over her.  I felt so uncomfortable and like I had outstayed my welcome.  But oh well, I’ll write more later, I am so tired and hot!

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment