Thursday, July 10, 2014

5/31/12

5/31/12
----------
Almost June!  Holy crap.  I wish you could come visit me again.  That was great fun!  So, I’m going to get my license soon.  GOING TO DO IT.  I ordered a copy of my marriage certificate again so when that comes in, I’ll just go do it.  If I do pass it, it will be okay.  I’ll go do it again.  I just can’t let it discourage me so much, but it so does upset me when things can’t ever be easy for me.  Ugh, I want to just sit here and watch this movie and write but Rory wants to just talk.  Oh goody he’s going upstairs.  Not very fast!  Talk, talk, talk!  There.  Finally.  Anyway, this movie is weird.  It’s called Hush Little Baby and this woman’s little girl dies and almost two years later, she gives birth to another one.  Except she’s going nuts thinking this baby is trying to kill her and I don’t know, it is very weird.  Lol.  I just realized I’m missing Days of our Lives but oh well.  Nothin’ special going on there anyway.  Will is gay, Lexi is dying, Sami and Lucas love each other again, blah blah blah.  Lol.  Oh and EJ is not Stefano Dimera’s biological son so, he disowned EJ.  Wheeee.
Ugh I started a new movie and guess who comes back downstairs?  Jesus FUCK can’t I watch a fucking movie?!  I am so goddamn frustrated right now.  God.  I work at 5 and I just wanna chill.  So, you’re probably wondering what my FB posts have been about.  Well, I plan on telling you but I guess next time I write!

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment