Friday, July 11, 2014

7/28/12

7/28/12
---------
Hey.  Well I still feel physically shitty.  Omg I cry every time I watch the last episode of Instant Star.  Jude’s goodbye to Tommy is so heart breaking.  *sigh* So lots to report on.  I had an interesting night at work last night.  I went in for recovery and some shit hit the fan.  Barb is supposed to be guaranteed 30 hours a week and they only gave her 27?  I mean it kind of is a big deal cause she has to have 30 hours for child support but still.  Anyway, she also didn’t feel well and wanted to go home but they told her that would be job abandonment.  I don’t know but I ended up having to be the CSS and I learned a lot.  Haha Daniel says he wants to talk to Joey about me being the new fulltime CSS, but we’ll see.
Brian and I are doing way better.  We just talked everything out and decided all we wanted was to be together.  So I finally don’t feel so freaking heartbroken.  Thank goodness.  Anyway, I was going to hang out with my friends tonight but no one really jumped on it.  So I’ll have the boyfriend pick me up and I’ll write in here/read while he plays WOW.
In the meantime, I’m gonna go get ready and go to work!  I hope I have a good night.  I was super busy but my night went fast.  So here’s to hoping it’s the same way.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment