Monday, June 23, 2014

March 6th, 2011

March 6th, 2011
8:34pm

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated with this fucking phone.  I just wanted to charge my phone.  How hard is that?  And I'm so tired! Eek.  Yay for you driving all the way to City Place, though.  You will do great on your driver's test.  I just know it.

I miss Barry.  I wish I could have seen him today but I haven't hung out with my mom in a while so I chose to hang out with her.  Hopefully we will get to see each other either Friday or Saturday.  Wait, it will have to be Friday night or Saturday.  I have dinner with my uncle on Friday and my cousin Maddy's birthday dinner on Sunday.  Actually this whole week is going to be busy for me.

Monday: yoga with Charisse
Tba: hang out with Alex
Tba: sushi with Emily
Friday: pizza with Uncle Steve

I am so glad I don't have babysitting this week.  But the time is right smack in the middle of the afternoon so it's hard to try and make plans with people.  I'm doing this (hanging out with everyone) because besides weekends, I don't really have time to do much.

I wanted to walk Killer soon but I'm not sure if Barry still needs me to.  I think I will just head out there anyways, I would feel better if I knew that Killer got his walk in or that Barry was home and I didn't need to go over there.  Uggggghhhhh I'm just tired.  Oh yay he finally answered my text lol.  I'm gonna go for now.  I'm just really exhausted.

9:07pm

No comments:

Post a Comment