Wednesday, June 18, 2014

10/27/11

10/27/11

Hey! Happy birthday!  How are you today?  I'm ok but my thyroid is obviously starting to take effect (well, the lack of it is.)  Anyway, I'm super annoyed with Erica right now.  When I came home from hanging out she had a major bad attitude because she had a bad day.  When I asked her why it was because she was down to fumes in the car.  I was like, "that shouldn't ruin your day, just a minor irritation."  So she was just being a brat.  I mean, we'd planned for movies but when I told her I was on the way home with Jess and it was movie time, she was just like, "I guess" so I called her out on that.  Then later I tried 3 times to watch the same movie and she had that Dave guy over who just talked the entire time he was here.  In bed, she took up most of the space all night and this morning she's talking on the phone while I'm trying to sleep and she sits on the corner and I'm at a tilt. it's like WTF?  Of course, I went to bed pissed off because my dad also decided to be a prick.  That seems to be the normal for him lately.  Just SCREAMING at me because dinner wasn't made when he got home, but oh, he wasn't mad at me.  No.  Then why the hell are you yelling at me and slamming doors instead of talking to me like a human being?  I'm just done talking to him until he starts being nicer.  He's been a real jackass since he got home from his vacation.  Ugh, another annoying factor: people keep wasting my printer paper because it's fast to grab onto when they need it.  But it's getting on my damn nerves. *deep breath* new day, right?  Gonna try and be in a good mood again! Erica should be here for lunch soon, and I'm going to eat, watch the soap opera (well, try--knowing Erica will gab through it) and then write more when she leaves.  Maybe I can get to 50 pages today and send it.  Then next week send the last 50 pages!  I think that's what I will strive for!  Oh, so I took Ryan off my FB and out of my phone finally.  I know I only waited 3 days but oh well.  Let him wonder.  I wasn't just trying to scare him, I really meant what I said in my message to him and now he's gone.  So when he approaches me at Skeeters I'm just going to try and walk away, or at least tell him to his face how I feel.  I'm afraid I'll cry though.  Ugh.  Who knows? I fell for him for no reason.  Another BIG LIE in the book of Chelsea.

{bible study stuff}
{bible study stuff con't}
{more bible study stuff con't}

{mag. article: 25 sensual ways to pamper your body}
Yikes, some of these don't sound very sensual to me.  But some of them do, and others just sounds nice to do for yourself, you know?  Well, I was supposed to hang out with Ryan Miller tonight but he never answered so I guess I'm staying in.  We were going to have dinner *shrug*.  Speaking of Ryan, I defriended mine on facebook, and took him out of my phone.  On second thought, I just remembered I wrote that already a couple of pages ago.  Sorry. Anyway, I tried working in my room but I just didn't have the energy.  So, Erica probably won't be happy.  In fact, it's worse than before in my opinion.  =( Well, here's some TMI confession for you... I am so horny. :( I don't know what's up with me lately.  It's like, excessive horniness and nothing is curing it.  I mean, masturbation wise.  I'm sure I could go find someone to have sex with but I'm still on my period and I don't want to have sex with just anyone, you know?  I want him to be special.  I kind of want to have sex with Devin again.  It's not that it was piping hot sex or anything but it wasn't awful and I know him and he's hot.  And I like his voice.  And how he kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment