Tuesday, June 17, 2014

a few entries in August, 2011

8/10/11
.
Hey good afternoon!  It's been an interesting and exhausting couple of weeks.  :/

8/14/11
.
Oops!  Sorry for my last entry Lol.  I'm not sure what happened.  LOL.  So, here I am house sitting for a week and these people are driving me crazy.  Actually, the husband is ok.  The wife--not so much.  My dad hates her anyways cause she works for the cardiologist he goes to and she's nasty to him.

8/30/11 -- 8/31/11
.
Yes, it's been THAT long since I've written.  I fail big time with this notebook!  But I hope it will be worth it, even though it has totally fallen apart.  I'll figure out how to fix it.  But I have a lot to catch you up on and I don't even know where even to start!  It's been two weeks since I house sat.  Well technically 1 week, but 2 since I tried to write.  It's not that I had a block, I just get so restless.  Right now I have some crazy cramps, so it is definitely period time yay *rolls eyes* but it beats being pregnant! That's for sure.  Speaking of which, I have something to get off my chest.  So, after that first couple times I told you about, I slept with Rich like 8 more times.  It's like, what the fuck is wrong with me?  He's a really close friend of mine, and I don't see him as a potential boyfriend -- ever.  So why am I doing this?  Especially to Erica?  I suck.  I keep saying NEVER again but then it
somehow happens.  So, all together we've slept together 10 or 11 times I think?  I know you're shaking your head at me.  Just know, it will not happen again because of Ryan.  Now that I have all that out of the way, let me see where to start catching you up.  Luckily, I got Bon Jovi jammin' to keep me going!  Woot woot!
As I was saying in my last entry, the lady I house sit for is nasty to my dad. She doesn't seem to understand he can't get there when she says he has to because he's at work. I mean it is important that he goes, but screaming at him isn't going to help.  I mean, I'm not there to witness her being this way, but I doubt my dad is lying or exaggerating.  She's been nasty to me before. It's getting to the point where I think we need to just not talk to them anymore.  But we'd have to find him a new doctor.
I want to say something to this woman, but I'm not too good at confrontation you know?  Plus, I don't think we'd get anywhere.  She thinks she knows everything, but see?  I always just want to cut off a person instead of confronting the situation.  It's easier, but so not good!  I guess we'll see.  I still have to get my stuff I left at her house.  Maybe after my dad gets off work manana.  So, there's all that... When I got home, Monday, Jess came and got me and I went with her to see this psychic lady, Jennifer.  She didn't do well giving driving directions at all.  Then since she works off energy, I couldn't come inside so I had to sit outside in the

fucking heat.  She came out and looked right

into my eyes and told Jess I had negative

energy.  Well, duh you fucking crazy bitch!

I don't like you!  *shakes head* She was

pretty spot on with Jess though.  But Jess

isn't "allowed" to see any other psychic now

and all this other crazy crap.  So, I will

never go see this woman.  After all that, we

went to the Wellington Mall.  I'll write

about it though tomorrow.  Bath - n - bed

time.

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment