Friday, June 20, 2014

February 22nd, 2011

February 22nd, 2011
1:44am

HOLY FUCK WHAT A DAY!
I mean hi.  Lol.  I have so much to write about but I just don't have the energy.
First day of work
Mark

1:48am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 22nd, 2011
1:21pm

Woot woot!  Hi and greetings from my new job.  Day 2.  Yesterday was crazy.  I didn't really know how long it would take to get here so I just told myself I would leave by 12:45pm to get here by 1:15pm.  I ended up leaving at 12:50pm.  I was really freaked because it was snowing and the roads were so slippery.  So, I ended up only being 4 minutes late.  It was President's Day and also Charisse's birthday so Mackenzie (the 9 year old) and I decided to make some birthday stuff for Charisse. That kept Mackenzie focused the whole time.  I actually brought this notebook so that she could help decorate it and that will keep her busy for a while.  If she likes this idea, I might have all kinds of creative projects for her and she won't have time to be mean (because apparently she can be.  She's 9!  Lol).  Charisse was happy that she listened to me.  There were a couple of times when I could guess that she was trying to be sneaky, but all I said was, "I'm going to tell your mom," and she stopped.  She was trying to get something from the bathroom medicine cabinet and I was like, "you don't have to climb on the sink, I can get whatever you need for you," and she was like, "it's okay."  so I said, "I'm going to have to tell your mom,"  and she immediately got down and said, "if I'm already off the counter, do you still have to tell my mom?"  I just shook my head and said, "did you not learn anything from falling off the kitchen counter?" and left it at that.
Their dad came home before 4:30pm but I waited until Charisse got home so she could take me on a tour of around here.  After that I finally got home.  THEN Mark called me.  We talked on and off pretty much the whole evening.  I will probably always care about him.  But the sad thing is, he needs to take way better care of himself.  I told him I could not get involved with ANOTHER alcoholic.  Even if I knew the person way before he was one.  I need to listen to myself first.

Love,
Me

1:54pm

No comments:

Post a Comment