Monday, June 23, 2014

March 24th, 2011

March 24th, 2011
1:37am

Hey Chels,
Well, I'm back to my old phone, but just for now. It was driving me nuts not being able to carry on a conversation the way I wanted to. There would be times when I would enjoy talking (if it were something easy), but it took forever to spell certain things. So... I'm just gonna use this one till I can get a discounted price on the samsung gravity 3, which is for sure the next phone I'm getting. In a way I'm glad that I went through all of this, and I do love my razr (besides the fact that the back doesn't completely stick).

So... I dunno what was up with us today. I didn't mean to insult you. If you want to go into the army that is your decision. I have a lot of mixed feelings about it, but in reality I know little of the National Guard. So... It would be cool to do some research on it. I will support you in whatever decision you make. And I love you.

So... Barry and I talked last night... About stuff. It started with him being pissed at a friend of his and I told him he was an amazing guy and if she has a problem with that, that's on her and he said he doesn't agree with that 100% but I get points for trying. Then we got into how we felt about each other and we both agreed that we liked each other very much. I told him that I dunno how things will go but I'm willing to stick around long enough to find out and I'm willing to go as slow as we both need to and he said that's pretty much  where he's coming from. Then he  said he didn't know how to answer his neighbor about the "lady" comment, but saying yes just seemed less awkward and he hoped he wasn't crossing any lines. I said he wasn't but it would have been nice to be asked. He said that he would have sooner if I didnt make any hints that said as much (I had told him on more than one account that it takes a lot for me to even consider sleeping with someone and I guess he took that as I had already thought we were together so he didn't need to ask). I told him that even though that much is true, I never just assumed that we were together just because we were sleeping together. I haven't heard back from him so I think he passed out.

There were about a million grey areas here and I think that even though our actions spoke a great deal, there are just some things that need to be said out loud. Even though this whole conversation took place via text message, I think the words came out just fine :).

I tried to explain my whole line of thinking on the sleeping together before we decided to really be official thing... I really hope he gets that. It wasn't like he was some experiment, I know that I pretty much made up my mind from the beginning that it would be okay with me if things happened between us (but not when I had another boyfriend).  So the whole thing was predetermined by both of us, which means that it was meant to happen. Alright, I'm exhausted and I need sleep and lots of it. I love you and will let you know any further updates as they occur.

Love,
Me

2:06am
---------

8:08pm
---------
Hey Chels,
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but right after I yelled at Mike (the Osiris Rising guy) to quit talking to me, I noticed that he and Brian are now friends on Facebook. Also, he commented on someone's page about his "girlfriend".    So... If he does have a girlfriend, he's basically been lying to me this whole time, plus what was all that about not having a date to Cuntrag and Bitchface's (Lauren and earnest's) wedding? I don't get that guy at all. He must live in some parallel universe not set in reality. Why must I always attract the creepers? Ugh.

So... Kendra got her order of protection against her ex for 2 years!! I haven't heard the whole story yet, but I am just so happy!! On Tuesday when we were all at bingo (my mom, my cousin Amy, Kendra and myself), she heard from her half-sister in Ohio that her ex was putting stuff on his Facebook (I guess he forgot about her when he was taking all of her friends and family off his) about how he can't wait to get custody of his son. Like any judge would be THAT stupid. Whee! The last page of this subject! I'm so happy. I hope you've enjoyed this so far.

I feel bad. I heard from Barry today that his dad has cancer. He had these polyps things that should have been removed but they weren't. So now it's too big to be removed safely (sorry, don't know if there's 1 or more than 1 right now). So, now whatever was precancerous is now cancerous and growing. So, I'm not sure what will happen. I've only met his dad once (the day we helped Barry move his stuff into his new place), but he seemed to be a really down-to-earth guy. A lot more grounded in reality than his mom. I just hope they can get this cancer out of his dad. I just don't want him to lose his dad :(.

Ugh I'm tired!
Love,
Me

9:36pm

No comments:

Post a Comment