Wednesday, June 18, 2014

10/26/11

10/26/11

Hello!
Wowza.  Your bday is tomorrow.  This year has flown!  AND I'M STILL NOT DONE WITH THIS NOTEBOOK!  Grrrrr.  Anyway, I overslept and didn't make it to bible study today so I'm feeling ashamed of myself.  :/ Not having my thyroid meds is becoming a problem.  I'm going to apply on Friday for health care district again.  It will take a while but oh well.  I'm feelin' discouraged today because I see how messed up everything is right now and I'm so tired of trying to get out of my hole and not getting anywhere.  I know "thoughts become things" and I have to try and stay positive.  Sometimes it's really a struggle though!  Ahhh the weather has been so nice and today I'm just fuckin' so hot.  I'm going to do a few pages of stuff in here then clean up the kitchen and living room and try to work on my room a bit.  We'll see.  LMAO I always plan to do things and just... ugh.

For that quiz I got "carnally connected" lmao.  Let me know what YOU got! {I got "spice it up, sister."}

Ugh, I've been interrupted countless times!  My neighbor knocked on the door, I open it--U turn pushes me and gets out.  Rory's friend knocks, I open it--U turn pushes me and gets out.  I had to clean a bit, Tobi went crazy thinking my dad was home so I had to let him out and prove he was indeed NOT here.  Then U turn comes flying out the window and I have to chase him AGAIN.  Now, he's in his cage.  Kayla is barking at everything, and Leela just threw up.  I've cleaned vomit up 5 times today between Kayla and the cat.  When I live alone, I want one dog and maybe a ferret.  That's it.  I am an animal lover through and through but I've had it completely.  Now I'm gonna have to walk everyone in a minute.  UGH.  Sorry but I just want everyone to go away for a day or two and then come back when I finish what *I* want and need to! You know?  So, I keep thinking about how Devin kissed me last night.  It was so nice, and it took me by complete surprise.  I will try not to make more out of it than it was though and just be happy with that moment.  *nods* yea good idea-- brb Jess is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment