Friday, June 20, 2014

February 18th, 2011

February 18th, 2011
12:38pm

Chelsea!!
Ugh!  Being put on hold sucks.  I called my work and found out that I won't get my paycheck from the last 2 weeks until next week.  Usually they allow 7 days for you to turn in your timesheet and normally I don't wait that long but the stupid snow storm screwed everything up.  So now I have to call my insurance company.  Woo hoo!  I just talked to them and the lady said that I have until the 2nd.  So I will have some money for tomorrow!  Finally some good news.  I hate not having money but being able to pay bills does feel good.
So, my bladder still feels a little off but it's weird-- I feel like I don't have to go as much when I have stuff to drink.  I feel like I should keep a journal of this or something.  Ugh, have to go pick up my dad soon -- it never ends!!

Love,
Me

1:00pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:00pm

Hey Chels!
Omg what a day.  I picked my dad up from the hospital (for his stroke club meeting), turned in my timesheet, dropped off library stuff, picked up dad's meds, then came home.  Ugh this pen sucks!  I thought it would be cool, it's biodegradable but it runs out of ink so quickly.  Anyhow, I was supposed to go over to Charisse's to check out a play place but I cancelled due to having no money. I was going to cancel tomorrow too (she invited me to go out with her for her bday), but my paycheck came!  So, I am so happy that I get to go.
Also, I wanted to see Barry today but I didn't know if that was going to happen.  He had to be somewhere super early and has to go back out later tonight so I'm pretty sure our hang out will be a couple hours.  Next week will prolly be like this too, but after months of not hearing from him at all, it's nice to get to see him, even for a little bit.

It was so nice out today!  A little under 50 degrees and the sun was out. But, it will get cold again soon, the sun is going down.  Plus, starting tonight it's going to get cold again -- 20s and 30s.  Bye bye, spring week!!  I'm gonna watch some more Degrassi and then head on over to B's house.

<3,
Me

5:22pm

No comments:

Post a Comment