Monday, June 23, 2014

March 22nd, 2011

11:51am
Hey Chels,
I can't write forever but I thought I'd say hi. I am having a really hard time waking up today. Definitely a large coffee type of day. It seems like Charisse and I are already synced up and I've only been working there for a month.

So... Tomorrow Kendra has to go to court for a 2 year order of protection against her ex so today I am taking her out for bingo and ice cream (but not in that order, lol). I have found that I actually feel worse on my period when all I do is sleep. Although the cramps are pretty much the same, which makes motivation a bit harder to get past, but it works. I'm glad I was able to help Barry out yesterday. I have a feeling that he was sort of asking me but trying to see what I would say. I could have said, "no, I feel like crap," but I would have have felt guilty the whole night. I was tired but not that tired so I felt like I could. And tomorrow is yoga. I want to hang out with Geoff sometime this week also. I miss him!

Alright... If I'm gonna get everything done that I want to I need to start getting ready very soon. I hope your day goes better today than it did yesterday. Oh and I will be working on my tarot stuff soon. Just need some time to myself. When will that be? Lol.

Love,
Me

12:09pm

No comments:

Post a Comment