Monday, June 16, 2014

4/15/11

4/15/11

Since I don't have a lot to say, I'm going to start replying to things you wrote in the NB, and if I have stuff to say I'll interject.  So here it goes!  Starting with part 1 of your notebook!:
--I absolutely love the little diary and I can't believe I read all that in like, 2 days!  It was just exciting to have it.  I agree though; at first it was weird writing to you but I'm so glad I was able to and just look at me now!  Haha.  Even though this has been pretty distracted.  I think by the end of this nb, it will rock.  So here's a question for you... did you ever hear back from Cory again?  I hate when you get in touch with someone and then all of a sudden they disappear again.  But what exactly did he have on his plate that he couldn't text just to say hi at least?  So I didn't think gas free or car free day was a good idea at all.  At least, not to go on strike for gas.  It's a good idea for other environmental reasons though.  And you're right people drive like shit anyway.  Especially in FL, lol.
Wow this whole Matt/Rachel/Katie thing blows.  It sounds like a lot of drama.  I say do your thing and if Katie wants to be mad then too bad.  She could be really good person but remember this!  "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."  (you told me that about Erin once).  It's a very true quote.  I'm glad you are happy to have the photo albums back.  For a while I didn't want to give them back because I loved them so much and thought "it's me!  I should be able to keep them."  Which was selfish, and I'm sorry.
I'm glad that you sent me that Mother's Day card, too.  You're the only one who thought of me and remembered/understood what Winter means to me.  I wasn't sure I wanted to be friends with you again cuz we really had a deep wedge between us.  But I'm glad that we are friends again.  It feels right!  Man, I don't know if I can answer everything so when I see something I want to comment on, I will.

Love,
Star

No comments:

Post a Comment